Buku Astronomi, Astronomy on the Personal Computer ini merupakan salah satu buku penunjang artikel :
- Program Hisab Awal Ramadhan & 1 Syawal
- Perhitungan Matahari dan Bulan dengan SunMoon
- Perhitungan Matahari dan Bulan – Astronomical Algorithms
- Pencari & Perhitungan Arah Kiblat dengan HP Java
- Aplikasi Penting Java dan SunMoon Gratis
Astronomy on the Personal Computer provides the reader with a thorough introduction to the computation of celestial mechanics, which is of particular significance for carrying out astronomical observations.
Covering everything from astronomical and computational theory to the construction of rapid and accurate applications programs, this book supplies the necessary knowledge and software solutions for determining and predicting positions of the Sun, Moon, planets, minor planets and comets, solar eclipses, stellar occultations by the Moon, phases of the Moon and much more.
This completely revised edition makes use of the widely implemented programming language C++, and individual applications may be efficiently realized through the use of a powerful module library.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains, in addition to the complete, fully documented and commented source codes, the executable programs for Windows 95/98/NT and Linux operating systems.
- Hardcover: 300 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 4th edition (April 14, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540672214
- ISBN-13: 978-3540672210
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Amazon Price : $ 79.11
- Buy Astronomy on the Personal Computer in Amazon
Free download Links
312 pages | DjVu | 2,1 MB
Seri Buku Astronomi :
Post Update :
Date : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - Rabu, 3 September 2014