Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers operate through a HTTP or SOCKS proxy server or a chain of proxy servers. With Proxifier you can easily tunnel all connections on the system or separate applications. There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used behind a LAN or firewall(s). These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions. Proxifier solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Additionally, it lets you gain extra control over network security, create a proxy tunnel and add more power to network functionality.
Proxifier allows you to:
- Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
- Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
- Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.
- “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
- Use flexible Proxification Rules.
- Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
- Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
- Use NTLM authentication on HTTP proxy
- View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
- View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
- Maintain log files.
- Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Get detailed reports on network errors.
- … and much more.
Install everything, then fact is MORE secutity LESS speed, so open YF and we going to set security at minimum level
Check all OPTIONS except
- Reconnect after server shutdown
- Redirect SOCKS4/5 DNS to Freedom server
And click SAVE and Exit
You YF is ready to go click Start Connection
Run Proxifier click in Options, Proxy Settings… Add with the following
- Adress “localhost” Port “1080?
- Protocol tick “SOCKS version 4?
- Settings tick “Use SOCKS 4A extension. (remote hostaname resolving feature)
Click in Options, Proxification Rules…leave ticked “Process All Except the following + manually proxified”
Default, click OK to the warning message
Now we going to CHECK Proxifier running on TOP of YF
Click in Options, Proxy Settings. we leave in BLUE our proxy settings and CHECK
All GREEN means OK and ready
Now you run you application, you should feel better speed less lag, I love to receive feedback on this and tell me if you application / game gets any better/worse
From : Your Freedom Forum
Post Update :
Date : Sunday, August 31, 2014 - Minggu, 31 Agustus 2014