- Resident Evil 6: The newest chapter in the Resident Evil franchise brings three separate yet interwoven storylines together as they fight to survive the global C-virus outbreak.
- Resident Evil Director’s Cut – Return to the mansion that started it all! The S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team has been sent to the outskirts of a remote Midwestern city to investigate a number of grisly murders. Little do they know the worst is yet to come.
- Resident Evil 2 – The T-virus has consumed Raccoon City leaving rookie cop Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield stranded in a city overtaken by zombies and powerful B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons).
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis – With Raccoon City crumbling, Jill Valentine’s last escape is stopped dead by a monstrous B.O.W. known as the Nemesis, who’s programmed to eliminate the last remaining members of S.T.A.R.S.
- Resident Evil 4 HD – The President’s daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power.
Celebrate the upcoming release of Resident Evil 6 with the complete library of Resident Evil 1-6! Included in this PlayStation 3 exclusive package is the latest installation of the blockbuster series, Resident Evil 6, along with digital copies of Resident Evil Director’s Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil 4 HD, and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition redeemable on the PlayStation Network.
Celebrate the upcoming release of Resident Evil 6 with the complete library of Resident Evil 1-6. Included in this PlayStation 3 exclusive Resident Evil 6 Anthology package is the latest installation of the blockbuster series, Resident Evil 6, along with digital copies of Resident Evil Directors Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil 4 HD, and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition redeemable on the PlayStation Network.
Resident Evil 6 – The Most Ambitious, Immersive Resident Evil To-date
Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang. Joining this cast will be presidential aide Derek Simmons, who vows to track down Leon for his involvement in the President’s death, and femme fatale Ada Wong. But what part will Ada play as the story unravels and does she have ties to the mysterious Neo-Umbrella?
With three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only will Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover gameplay mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.
Resident Evil games 1-5 included with Resident Evil 6 in an exclusive PS3 release.
Experience three distinct, yet interwoven story threads and the innovative Crossover mechanic.
Key Game Features
- Horror on a Global Scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- Multiple Characters and Intertwined storylines – Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, BSAA member Chris Redfield, and son of Albert Wesker, Jake Muller; with their respective partners US government agent Helena Harper, BSAA member Piers Nivans and Sherry Birkin
- Not Only Does Each Story Cross Paths, But So Does the Action – At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online
- Play Solo, or Co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online
- A New Challenge- Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
- Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
- The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
- The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
- Play Your Way – Upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the character skill system
- Vehicle Based Action – Resident Evil 6 includes gameplay sections featuring vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles
- Mercenaries Return – Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries mode
- Redesigned Control System – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving – slide, roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
- Localized Voiceovers – Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese
- Unlock Ada Wong – Once players have completed the initial three campaigns they will unlock an all new campaign featuring Resident Evil’s very own femme fatale, Ada Wong. A single player experience, Ada’s campaign features unique missions, gameplay and weapons which will provide answers to the unanswered questions from the first three campaigns.
Resident Evil Director’s Cut
Return to the mansion that started it all. The S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team has been sent to the outskirts of a remote Midwestern city to investigate a number of grisly murders. Little do they know the worst is yet to come. Originally released on the PlayStation One console in 1996.
Resident Evil 2
The T-virus has consumed the American community of Raccoon City, leaving rookie cop Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield stranded in a city overtaken by zombies and powerful B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons). Single-player, originally released for PlayStation One in 1998.
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
With Raccoon City crumbling, Jill Valentine’s last escape is stopped dead by a monstrous B.O.W. (bio-organic weapon) known as the Nemesis, who’s programmed to eliminate the last remaining members of S.T.A.R.S. Single-player, originally released for PlayStation One in 1999.
Resident Evil 4 HD
The President’s daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power. Remastered version of the multi platform Resident Evil 4, now in high definition, this Resident Evil classic has never looked better. Single-player, originally released on PlayStation 3 in 2011.
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Working together with his partner Sheva Alomar, Chris Redfield is sent to Africa in response to a report of parasitic B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapon) terrorizing the area. Also included are the 2 extra downloadable episodes “Lost in Nightmares” and “Desperate Escape,” 2 bonus costume packs, the online multiplayer “Versus Mode,” and optional PlayStation Move functionality. Single-player and multiplayer, originally released on PlayStation 3 in 2009.
Additional Resident Evil 6 Screenshots
Price: $ 89.99Resident Evil 6 (Sony Playstation 3, 2012)
|US $12.99 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Wednesday Jul-30-2014 16:30:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $19.99
Bid now | Buy it now | Add to watch list
Post Update :
Date : Thursday, July 31, 2014 - Kamis, 31 Juli 2014